![]() |
| Before the Cast |
Her spirit has been so full of love and light. The only time when she has expressed frustration is when when she said to me, "Mama, I want to be able to play tickle and run again." Then she cuddled up to me and put her head on my shoulder. I just held her until she got over it. Other than that, she hasn't shown any indication of discomfort or sorrow.
![]() |
| Princess Pink Bound |
The first time that she did it was a shock to me. It was in the morning before work. I was in the shower, well, showering. I heard this knock on the door. As far as I knew, I was the only person in the house that was awake and she couldn't get out of bed. I felt a whole bunch of panic, thinking that someone was sitting there, ready to rob me or something worse.
"Nutter-butter?" I said, hoping for a response, but none came, other than just another knock on the door. "Butter-boo, is that you?" Still no answer, just a knock. A little bit more panic came over me. Holy crap! Someone was going to kill me! I know, totally irrational. If someone was going to kill me, they sure wouldn't knock. It was early, though, and I wasn't quite awake.
I hurried and got out of the shower, trying to think positive thoughts about what was going on outside my bathroom door. When I finally wrapped the towel around myself and opened the door, there was my daughter with a HUGE grin on her face. "Mama, I figured out how to get out!" she said proudly.
I never thought your love for a person could grow exponentially every single day. My daughter amazes me.


No comments:
Post a Comment